Enjoy Central Pennsylvania’s natural, scenic and remote beauty at Kaarondinhah’s Camp Guttalata.. Our SECLUDED cabin is located ON the Banks of “Hallowed” Penn’s Creek in Bald Eagle State Forest about 200 yards from the end of Weikert / Winters Road. From the cabin upstream is an uninhabited valley with a beautiful “small river” flowing through. Access upstream is only possible by foot or bikes. A few Mountain Bikes are available for your use.
GREAT FOR CROSS COUNTRY SKIING !!!
Camp Guttalata is well suited for up to 2 families with a maximum capacity of 10.
Not a rustic cabin, although it is in a rustic setting, we have all the amenities and comforts of home including:
• Full Kitchen with all appliances and utensils
• 1 King, 4 Doubles and 2 Twin Beds (linens provided)
• 2 Full Bathrooms (1 with walk-in shower, 1 with tub only)
• Mountain Stone Fireplace
• Direct TV, VCR & DVD (including library of Tapes and DVD’s)
• Large Outdoor Deck with Gas Grill, overlooking Penn’s Creek
• Screened-in Porch
• Outdoor Fire Ring and Picnic Tables
• Fantastic Fly fishing in “Special Regulation Water” on premises
• Abundant Wildlife
• 3 Mountain Bikes for guest use (additional rental arrangements can be made)
• Inner-tubes for “tubing” Penn’s
For more information visit our web site www.pennscreekcabin.com or call . Additional pictures available!!
NOTE - Winters Road IS NOT PROPERLY MARKED ON GOOGLE EARTH!!
GPS COORDINATES are 40o, 50’, 42.41” W – 77o, 21’, 28.21 W
Weikert Road at Cherry Run Road (google map) (yahoo map)
dogs are OK - wooof